Monday, July 27, 2009

Alesha & Kurtis~Did it!!

Ok where do I start.....remember these guys engagement shoot? ~(forgot to put my logo on the pic but anyway)....this is part two of the three shoots I plan on doing with these guys!!



I had the pleasure to be the one to photograph their day and I was thrilled they chose me......I have to admit I was a little disappointed at first ~ the day started off with rain and thunder but as the day progressed it ended up being amazing....just look at the variations of these photos because of the weather!

I have never met such an amazing family...not only beautiful but so generous and caring-I hope we maintain the friendship that we developed!

~WOW were they a blast to shoot...I think Alesha would agree with me, we could have spent another hour or two together. Well I guess we will at the trash the dress shoot....oh I can't wait!


This next photo make sure you click on the image to get the full effect...take a look at each persons reaction....WAY to funny! I gave Kurtis the champaigne bottle and he made me aware that he had never done it before and well...you'll see! Talk about a candid photo~good thing I was ready!


Talk about a bunch of beauties!










Good thing you didn't rip those pants Kurtis!!



I hope this is the backlit photo you were wanting Alesha! I LOVE IT!!































5 comments:

  1. WOW Jen you are the best.They are all great.We need to have you back in ont.GREAT

    ReplyDelete
  2. the one after the bubblegum is my favourite!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! BUT especially enjoy the one of the groomsmen tossing or hoisting the groom up in the air and....cuz you know I couldn't have one fave, the one with the champagne was priceless :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fav is the stormy sky then the kids of course and then the rest your mom is right you are the best can't wait for you to come home so I can meet my new nephew love you
    Aunt Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. So amazing.... what beautiful skies! Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete