Monday, August 10, 2009

Roger and Cindy~Got MARRIED!!!

Okay...remember these guys' engagement session?



Well they did it and yes on the hottest day of the year.....I think it was 43 with the humidex!!!
Cindy and Roger, thank you so much for allowing us to be the ones to document one of the most important days of your life!!

And sorry Cindy~ you didn't want a 'Trash the Dress' shoot but you may have gotten a little one!!

This next pic is probably the best ring shot I have ever taken....Thanks Roger for making sure they didn't fall into the ocean.











Hard to get a very happy girl to make a straight face....=)







Spin off to the corny bride shot......all the brothers lifting their momma!! What a sport!




LOOOVE THIS ONE
























3 comments:

  1. Hi Jenifer!
    I'm Cindy's cousin from Spain. I wanted you to know that I love the job you made! The pictures are wonderful.
    Thanks for posting them on you blog, so I can see them. Thanks again.
    Estella Pires

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Estella
    I hope you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the extra photos Jen. You're suggestion on location was a great one, the photos on Anarchist are beautiful.

    I'm excited to see them all, but wondering if you have a good one of Rog on his own that you can share???

    -Cindy

    ReplyDelete