Friday, August 21, 2009

Mel & Rick ~ Married

Well it was another HOT one and yes we did feel it....someone told me it was 40 degrees!!!!

Congtratulations Mel and Rick...or is it Kevin??!! ;) I seem to have lost my brain at this wedding....I kept calling the groom Kevin and yet I don't know why!!

Anyhow I love the middle of the week weddings.....less people around and you can do almost anything anywhere!! I've said it before but I LOVE LOVE LOVE when the bride and groom trust me on locations!!

Seems I keep running into horses the past couple shoots! Make sure to take a look at these ones!

As for the group shots I chose not to add any...not that they aren't awesome but I love to keep people wondering........and I'll tell you....they are FUN!






















Make sure to leave your comments below to let the bride and groom know what you are thinking.....

6 comments:

  1. The first pic of the bride, what a natural shot! Gorgeous as always Jen and I must say, wasn't really sure in the past how I felt about light suits but these 2 should be in a magazine, I love what both the bride and groom wore :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't get over how gorgeous these picture's are.You just blow me away.They get better and better.Thanks for sharing them on your blog I always look to see what you do next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove the horses in the background.Beautiful bride and groom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't expect anything less from you Jen! These shots are gorgeous and I can't wait to see the rest. Melody & Rick (and/or Kevin, hehe)... you make a stunning couple!!! Looking forward to welcoming you back to Spirit Ridge : ) Congrats, yet again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenn
    You did it again
    they make a beautiful couple
    you just seem to know when to snap those pics
    congrats
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are everything I expected and more. I can hardly wait to see the rest!!

    Mother of the Bride

    ReplyDelete