Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Jessica & Brent~ Got Married

Okay so you wouldn't remember these engagement pics...I did them back in December~before the blog!







I'd like to thank you both for the absolutely FANTASTIC day ~ photographing in some AMAZING places!!
First off is the church....I usually don't add church pics but I had to add one from this one! Every photographers dream!! Pastor Vic was awesome....I think his quote was "go hard ~do what you want.....just don't jump over any railings!"
The lighting was perfect and above all the space was perfect! (by the way....this pic is NOT edited!)
Remember to double click on the pics.....



This one is for you Larry!!! She was watching us the whole time...not even 30 feet away.




I mean really can you find anything more beautiful to photograph??!









Thanks again SOOO much Brenda, Larry & Jackie for all your time and allowing us to use your amazing home! You simply are the best!











My fave other than the horse ones.





This one is ALSO for you Larry!!! I think you should grab your camera and we should have a photo contest!! ;)


Added this pic to show off the front of this beauty and her dress!


Thanks so much you two....I really had a blast! Can't wait for the next session....you guys are in for it....I hope you're ready!
I wish you nothing but happiness and I hope you get everything you ever wish for!
oh~I hope you're thinking of me while you're in GREECE!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Ok, so I absolutely love the one of them both on the horse!!!! So sweet....gorgeous pictures Jen, I think you may have outdone yourself if that is even possible!!! P.S. I love the deer, he's so cute! AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jenifer,
    Loving every photograph! And yes we're thinking of you while we're here in Greece - I don't think our photos here are even close to your standards! Thank you again sooo much and we will see you when we get home :)
    Jessica & Brent

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenifer,

    Thank You for your professionalism as the photographer for Jessica and Brent’s wedding! It was a pleasure to have you here, and I hope that you are able capture more of these incredible moments for people at our church in the future!

    God bless,
    Pastor Vic Morris
    Concordia Lutheran Church

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Jenn
    I almost think you have outdone youself then you capture the most beautiful pictures once again
    love them all and love love her dress
    Janet

    ReplyDelete