Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Lisa & James

Well it was another hot one in the Okanagan.....and man do I love it when brides trust me with my ideas even though I have them climbing up mountains in 40 degree weather!!!

Congratulations Lisa and James~I hope you had a blast!






Gotta love this little guy!!



LOOOVING this new PhotoBooth idea......Double click on this image to see the full effect!





LOOOVE this one!




I don't normally add pics from the reception but I had to with this one......I think you might have mortified the poor thing!!!


5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness with every wedding you just get better and better
    I wish I could get married again just to get you to do the pics
    Love Aunt Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. gotta admit.. i LOVE what i see so far... cant wait to see the rest of the pics once you get them done... out of these ones.. my fave is under our maple tree at our house...but next.. is photobooth.. then the rocks..ahhh.. was such an amazing day...
    James and Lisa Hiibner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok the one with the little guy hanging by his feet....PRICELESS! And I really like the photobooth idea one, very cute! And the last one, I'm still giggling, great pics as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good!
    Jason & Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Megan looks mortified! Love all the pics...Shawn looks so cute upside down!

    Irene

    ReplyDelete