Monday, August 17, 2009

Florio & Rebecca~Engaged

Okay so listen to this ladies.....not sure if I got the whole story correct but at least you'll get the jist~(sp) of it....Florio and Rebecca plan a trip to what she thinks is Seattle....they get to the airport and what do you know?!?! Florio surprises her with a trip to PARIS!!!!!

SO they get to Paris and what does he do???! Asks her to MARRY him!!!

I mean seriously!!! Can it get more romantic than that??!!

I could say alot about this session but I might just keep it to myself....I don't think Florio knows me well enough yet.....I'll save it for the wedding blog!!

Anyhow I had the pleasure of doing there engagement session last night.....stay tuned to their BIG FAT GREEK Wedding in October!!










Loving them all.....but I like the next three...





I think we'll keep what was said between the three of us.....;)







Don't forget to click on the word comments below to let us know what you think!!!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Rebbeca! Hope you have the wedding of your dreams! The pictures are beautiful! Jen always does an amazing job!
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. she sure is the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice pictures guys, you both look great:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great shots... can't believe that I look so good. Her photography even shaves off the pounds.. I look at minimum 20 pounds lighter. My hair after all the worries actually looks ok. I have to say that Jen is really good at putting up with nagging women... er... me.

    Flo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree all the pics are wonderful
    I love them all

    ReplyDelete