Monday, August 31, 2009

Jessica & Brent ~Round 3!

Okay so here is round 3 with these two!! So much FUN! This is what we call a `Trash the Dress Shoot` or `We Did Shoot`

I have to say these two have been one of my faves so far to work with.....I think all Jess and I did was laugh at poor Brent the whole time!! ~Sorry Brent!

This dress was absolutely AMAZING! When they were on their honeymoon `mom` HAND washed the whole thing~layer by layer......I was feeling a little sorry for her so we tamed it down just a bit! No paint balls.....hehe.

Please let us know what you think ~ click on the comments tab below...... oh and remember to double click the image to see a bigger version of it!










Even with a broken toe and a sore bum.....way to be a sport Brent!!




Very brave girl!!











Funny what time and light can do for almost the same shot!!
Now to get you two on Facebook so you can show these off!! ~wink wink~
Thanks again SOOO much for choosing us to do these shoots for you....I guess what's next is MAT photos =)

5 comments:

  1. I can't express how beautiful these pictures are you are so talented I think my favorite is the one with the barbed wire fence and the ones in the water ok maybe all of them it's so hard to choose
    Great work Jenn
    Or is it work when you enjoy it and are so good at it??
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Jen ~ as always I am impressed :o) My fave shot has to be the couple in the sand...there is just something about the romance on the beach that makes me smile. Best wishes to the bride and groom !!~
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're the best Jen! Thanks so much for the fun day and all the great photos.. you had Brent laughing pretty hard by the end of the afternoon too :-) And yes.. we'll have to get Facebook this week but strictly for photo purposes - Can't wait to see the rest!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. some people are asking if this is the okanagan and yes it is but the wildfires pretty much smoked us out.....you can usually see the mountains on the other side of the lake....the ONLY positive side to the fires was the great lighting it gave us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No way No way No way!!! I can't believe she jumped in the water in that dress!! Absolutely amazing and you were right, I was very interested!!! Love them as always :)

    ReplyDelete