Sunday, September 6, 2009

Andre & Justyna...They GOT MARRIED!!!

Okay so now I am officially on holidays.....but I thought I'd post a few sneak peek pics for the two of you before you go on your honeymoon.

There were so many AMAZING shots that I just couldn't stop at the two I promised you.....

Hope you have a blast in Panama and thank you again for having us document your most important day! You were a very amazing group of people not to mention GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Keep in mind that this blog certainly doesn't do wonders for the quality of the photos but at least you get to view them in some format before you go!
















6 comments:

  1. Oh my god Justyna you were beautiful....and Jen as usual you did a fabulous job

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!! it says it ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing, I can't wait to see the rest. Great job Jennifer! I bet these two were easy to photograph. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous!!!! just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red doors wow!!! Absolutely amazing picture, different and stunning....what a beautiful couple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwww these pictures are so gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see the rest Justyna!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete