Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Leah...Mini Trash the Grad Dress Shoot!

Lots of different variations on these photos but we were just playing around a bit.....I think I could have got her to do almost anything but I wanted to stick with the inner cowgirl in her!

I love you Leah and I want to wish you all the best in this next exciting stage of your life. I know you'll do great and I hope you have a blast!

Make sure you enjoy every minute in University the time DOES fly by and I promise these next few years will be the best times of your life!!
















Make sure you click on the comments tab below to let Leah know how beautiful she looks!! =)

5 comments:

  1. Leah you are very beautiful and Jenn you've done it again
    Love all the pics but my fav is the ones up against the barn I think I'm a farm girl too

    ReplyDelete
  2. the colour on here looks HORRIBLE.......you'll have to wait to get the disc!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tim and I both think they're stunning! I can't wait to see them all! Thanks again Jen - Leah is so excited!!!!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice pictures LOVE THEM!!!

    the dress is gorgeous, where'd you get it???

    ReplyDelete
  5. i got it in a store called Champagne and Lace in Abbostford!!

    ReplyDelete