Friday, September 11, 2009

Janet, Dan & Fam....

Okay so I had the privilege to photograph a few of my favourite people.....

I never thought I'd feel so homesick until after this recent time spent in Ontario with my boys....and to boot photographing my family! I know I live in a beautiful place but nothing compares to being close to family.

Thanks you guys for allowing me to document a few memories for you and making me realize that some things just aren't as important as family!!

I love you A-J and U-D!!



I have to admit this is one of my faves from the shoot!








This one is for you Janet!




HEY I got them to smile!! ;)




Oh and the next ones are ALL unedited.....must be the people~(or perhaps the lighting had something to do with it!)! =)







This one is my FAVOURITE of the bunch!

Make sure to leave your comments below and also to double click on the pics to see a little bigger version!

4 comments:

  1. Jenn
    I can't express how happy you have made me in taking this pictures for us I love all of them but you are right I love the weeds best to but my favs are my boys
    Thanks sooooo much I love you
    Aunt Janet and Uncle Dan
    oxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely pictures.....love the ones with the grafitti wall. What a great looking family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Those pictures look like they were taken under the Barwick Street bridge in St. Thomas! Very nice pictures.

    David Vanderwerf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenn
    It seems everytime I look at our pictures I find a new respect for you and your skill
    I love you for doing this for us and making it a wonderful day
    Uncle Dan and Aunt Janet

    ReplyDelete