Monday, September 21, 2009

Alesha & Kurtis ~ We Did

When I met Alesha for the first time ~when we were going over my portfolio~ I remember her saying about a 1000 times (seriously) that she really wanted her photos where she spends ALOT of her time (even her honeymoon)~at the ranch.

Time didn't allow that on her wedding day so we decided to use up her Trash the Dress or We Did session doing just that.

I had so much fun that I can't wait for the next time....

I really enjoy being around this family there is just something about them that just makes you...Happy....for lack of better word. Like I said before I am so fortunate to have met you guys and your family and thanks again for inviting us into your home.

I hope you enjoy what I have come up with I know that I have to admit this session just might be one of the top of the summer!

You can surely tell how in love the two of you are.....and I wish you all the happiness in the world.







Seriously this photo just might be the most INSANE pic I've ever taken!!!! The chances that that baby came up to her momma at that moment....CRAZY!!






Okay guys out the the next few ~well better yet out of any of these on this post ~which one should be my homepage!!?? Leave in the comments tab!











10 comments:

  1. There is only one word I can say WOW...I can't decide which one to be the home page.They are all great

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pick for the home page is the one of them beside the boat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pick the one of them in the boat.Love Love Love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. i vote for the one of them laying in the grass....

    carin

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are freaking amazing!!!!!!! I LOVE the boat ones!!! They are like fairy-tale good :) Of course I love the one with the horses - but it is more personal... I think one of the boat ones for the homepage for sure! ... OR the hat held up to cover the kiss!!
    Thanks for getting these up so fast!! You're awesome! I'm so looking forward to doing a shoot of you and Rod and Ashton - its gonna be a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenifer thank you for another wonderful day - filled with fun, photos and wonderful light.

    My favourites are the shots of Alesha and Kurtis beside and in the boat, with the horses (incredible!!!) and the one of the 'kiss' behind the cowboy hat.

    My homepage vote would probably be one of the 'boat' images.

    Again, thank you and also let Rod know we appreciated him being there and getting to have a little visit with Ashton!

    See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. MY FAVORITE IS THE HORSE ONE .JUST BEATIFUL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really can't pick one for the homepage because they are all awsome but if I had to pic it would be the horse or the boat I love them all you truly are an awsome photographer
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the horse one!!!! The one of her laying in the grass is beautiful....and I love the car one....I can't pick Jen, you can't go wrong with whichever one you decide! They are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. umm i think the laying in the grass one....SO HARD TO CHOOSE i think these might be the best ones i've seen of yours yet!! great job! better yet AMAZING job! as always..

    ReplyDelete