Monday, October 5, 2009

Janine, Paul and Little Man Connor!

Facebook is actually a wonderful thing!!

Janine was one of my BEST friends for a very long time......both our moms' worked at the same place as well as both of our dads'. I think we hung out until we went to different high schools and unfortunately we eventually lost touch.......

I do remember though having lots of sleepovers and loving it because she had a pool and a HUGE yard to play baseball in....and if anyone knows me at all those were my favourite things to do! Thanks to facebook we have been in contact a few times and lucky for me I was able to document a few memories for them......Man I LOVE my job and who knew that someday I'd be doing this for her!

It was nice to meet your family and I look forward to hooking up with you guys when I come to Ontario every year!

I hope you love em! and I hope someday we can do it again......maybe baby number 2??!!



This picture is my fave of the bunch I couldn't wait to hook up and use this location!!!
Thanks for trusting me guys....I know pulling up to this location you probably thought I was a little CRAZY!






When he got use to me and the location he sure was a smiley little man!





And Connors BIG sister of course!
Remember you can double click on the images to view them larger!

4 comments:

  1. They are sooooo beautiful.What a beautiful family.Great job again Jen.You are the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't believe what you can do....who would have thought that a old garage and weeds could make such wonderful photo's .Great job.Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to say the same thing about weeds now I think with Jen she could make a garbge heep look great in pictures
    love ya Jen

    ReplyDelete