Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Payton is ONE....already?!

Okay so Payton is one.....yes already....I can't even believe it and I'm not even her momma!! I have photographed this family right from the beginning.....engagement all the way to First Birthday! I guess what is next you guys is number two mat shoot!! Hee hee.

We have become very good friends with this family......the best thing I can remember aside from the housesitting every couple months and the babysitting on only a days notice is the day we came home from the hospital after having Ashton......seriously dishes done, PLATES of food all made up for us AND the fridge was topped up with groceries! Seriously.....amazing!

I am so glad I met you guys and I hope this isn't it for pics!! Enjoy!





Get this....this next picture IS NOT even a posed pic!! LOVE IT!












3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the beautiful photos - such a great way to capture such a significant milestone (maybe more for me than Payton!)

    And thanks for your kind words - it is our pleasure to help!

    Wonderful as always.....

    Jenny, Joe and Payton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jenn
    Once again you have captured the most precious
    moments in a families life and did such a beautiful job or is it a job??
    love them all
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Janet...you are the best

    ReplyDelete