Monday, October 5, 2009

Terry & Shanna~ Married!

Shanna and Terry got married Sept 19 and they were actually the first booking I had for 2009.....they booked me over a year in advance. I'm so glad they did...this weekend was THE most inquired about weekend the whole 2009 wedding season.

Thank you so much Michelle for introducing us I had a fabulous time.

This couple you can tell are head over heals for each other and my god Shanna you are absolutely one of the most photogenic brides I've photographed to date.

Thanks again for allowing us to be apart of your big day and I hope these memories will bring smiles to your faces many years to come!

I just can't save the best for last...........MY FAVE of the day!!



This one I had Shanna walk through some unpleasant ~let's just call it~ mess.....and I think I recall her exact quote........these better be .........good!!!

Missing a word of course.....but Shanna this one actually gave me goosebumps!
I hope you think it was worth it!















Not sure what it is about this next shot but I just LOVE IT!!



And the last shot of the day....NO IT"S NOT EDITED!! That really was the sky!


8 comments:

  1. I would NEVER use course language lol.

    Of course it was worth it!! They are awesome Jen and I cannot wait to see the rest!

    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are amazing!!! i can't wait for our wedding next year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful picture's Jen love them

    ReplyDelete
  4. A girl at work just showed me your blog.All I can say is WOW.Great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks guys....i'm so lucky to do what i do!!

    i LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness you've done it again
    the couple looks amazing and soooo in love
    I love all the pics Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. If these are just a sample, I can only imagine how amazing the whole set it. Incredible photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're getting better and better everytime i look i think they can't get any better than surprise surprise they do!!!! LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete