Friday, September 18, 2009

The Vanderwerf Family

Okay so I had the opportunity to shoot in what I've been told a place that was recognized in National Geographic as one of THE most amazing places for sunsets!!

The only thing I regret about this shoot is leaving too early and not hanging out a little longer.....I'm thinking David had a different motive and I think my hubby was lovin it! Hopefully next time we come out we can have more time to just 'hang out'.























Okay so I have to admit it was a little difficult trying to get these two to look at the camera for more than a second so we took a 'time out' to let loose some of that energy...these are what we came up with !! LOVE EM!!





ABSOLUTELY LOVE this one!!


Thanks again guys I had alot of fun! And remember Vicki this blog does not show a good representation of the colours and quality of the pics!
Make sure you leave comments below to let me know what you think.

3 comments:

  1. Jen:

    I adore these pictures - especially the last one! I was at a Vanderwerf shower (on Cathy's side) today and we all agree, you are extremely talented!!!!

    Thanks again for taking these amazing pictures and for your patience (I know that it was a challenge trying to get my two to look into the camera).

    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was my pleasure vicki.....we'll do it again for sure when we have another little one...wink wink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen
    I'm always a little late, but just wanted you to know that you are a great photographer and the pictures you took at Grand Bend were the best!! I was serious about you coming in 2 years and taking our 40th wedding anniversary celebration. We enjoyed having you and the family that weekend and look forward to seeing you in November. Thanks for the great pictures.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete