Thursday, September 10, 2009

Andre & Justyna ~ Part 2!!

Okay so here is part two of Andre & Justyna's post.....I hope you're having a BLAST in Panama!

I want to thank you guys again for having Rod and I document your day. I hope this becomes something I do every year~weddings in Ontario! I loved doing a wedding in a place that is not only different than I'm used to but having the opportunity to do a wedding in my home town!!!!




You were absolutely STUNNING Justyna!











LOVED the Originality of the Converse!!















I've added these before but I love them so much I added them again!












Still think that this one is my fave of the whole day!




Please remember to leave your comments below....and also remember that this blog does not do a good job at showing the quality of these pics!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what amazing photography, just beautiful. Justyna & Andre, you both look amazing!! And Kudos to the CRAZY AMAZING photographers!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. unbelievable!!! wish i could do my wedding photos over again!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys looked gorgeous!! i'm so glad you picked jen & rod!!

    hopefully this will be just the beginning of them coming to do weddings every year out here!!!

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW.....you 2 look amazing....i cant wait to see all the pictures!!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete