Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Julia the little Ham

Well I was more than happy to do this shoot.....Steve has been one of my MOST favourite people since I was a little girl.....he taught me how to skate and between him and my dad taught me how to ride a bike!!

Also I was able to take them to a few of my favourite spots growing up.

And their little girl truly was a little HAM....when I made funny noises or faces she just looked at me like I was a little crazy but when it came to showing her teeth (which she just got within the last couple weeks) or looking at puppies wow she lit up!!

I think this shoot of Julia is one of my faves!













What a BEAUTY!


2 comments:

  1. Awesome pics, I especially like the 1st one and the one on the beach....what a gorgeous little family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the best,Awesome.The little girl is soooooo cute.She looks like her dad

    ReplyDelete