Monday, February 1, 2010

Beautiful Baby Charlie~sneak peek

I was in Vancouver this past weekend and was able to shoot this beauty. I was suppose to take pics of my good friend Christine when she was pregnant but just as I did, she went into labour a little too early.....which was kinda funny cause I told her that I felt she was going to. Anyhow finally got the chance to get together......just a sneak peek though.....when I find time and my lil man gives me more than a minute to myself I promise I'll post some more.

Thanks Christine and Charlie oh and Jody!! hehe

Not sure if I like colour or B&W so I posted both. Leave them a little love......




8 comments:

  1. Adorable, can't wait to see more

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a funny story! ... and, yep, she's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen you are the best! You made my little angel smile all afternoon!
    Thanks JOdi for the great space and perfect lighting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO ADORABLE! Makes me want a little girl next!!You really capture her beauty well. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are both great, but I like the one in color...it's very soft and pink and girlie:).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them both! She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO cute! I think I like the colour a bit more. But the b/w is SUPER cute too...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was more than happy to share my space and to "produce" the perfect light haha!! It was no problem at all, I love having babies in the house!! Come visit again when Jen comes down!

    The pics are gorgeous...I too like them both but think I am partial to the color one, she's such a photogenic baby! Can't wait to see the rest Jen...

    ReplyDelete