Thursday, February 11, 2010

[b]ecker....finally!

Finally...the [b]ecker post.....I went to Vancouver to a workshop that this top wedding photog in Orange County California was holding. I was counting down the days...it was like Christmas for me........I wanted to hear what he had to say and how he got so big so fast.

To say the least he's very good at what he does.

I only took a few pics that day and here are the few I took.



my photog BFF Kyle Perison





Another Amazing Photog....



The models
check out all the people in the background.......surrounded by amazing photographers.









I am soo happy I went...I met so many wonderful people!

2 comments:

  1. I love your black and white processing...
    It was awesome hanging with you during the workshop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha funny you say that kyle because i don't have photoshop it's the only thing i could do to them!!

    ReplyDelete