Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sister love.....

So this is going to an add on to the 'Sister love....' but pretty much a whole new post. My friend Tanya had asked me take some pics of her family because they have not had any photos of them in a long time if ever...I can't remember exactly. But I was up for it absolutely even on short notice.

I'm going to have to tell you I have been living without a running computer and without my beloved photoshop for almost a month now so I have been turning down shoots knowing that they wouldn't have their photos for awhile.....WELL I just got my new iMAC...yes I had a PC -I've been waiting until my software needed upgrading- YES I'M CHEAP!! anyhow got it and my new CS4 SOOO excited!! you now can't get me off of here! enough rambling....on with the pics....I have so many good ones Tanya that I literally just grabbed a few.

Please enjoy!















The girls and their grand papa!


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jenn
    I have sisters and yes they are the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the one of Tanya and her girls...so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos of Tanya and her family! - Christy Nordin

    ReplyDelete